We will consider in-licensing, acquisition, distribution, co-promotion, out-licencing, and other partnering opportunities.TriOn Pharma actively seeks to broaden its product portfolio with qualitative and original products (opportunities) and to develop its presence in the world through partnerships (out-licensing).
One of the keys to TriOn Pharma’s success has been the implementation of strategic partnerships and alliances with a flexible and pragmatic approach to licensing, exclusive/non-exclusive distribution and acquisitions. These are fundamental to the company’s continued growth and success.
Our strategy is to develop our business by licensing, distributing and acquiring products that we are able to directly market in the UK or Europe and to develop partnerships for the global marketing of products.
As a partner, TriOn Pharma offers:
- A privately owned company with a flexible and creative approach to collaborations
- An established sales and marketing capability to bring new specialty brands and generic products into the UK Market
- A management team and corporate culture committed to partnering
- The ability to respond rapidly to collaboration opportunities
- A proven product distribution, quality, regulatory and supply chain logistics capability
- A track record of successful partnering with various partners in different countries.
The role of our Corporate and Business Development Department is to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships. The team's role involves:
- Overseeing the selection and review of in-licensing, distribution and acquisition opportunities
- Managing the in-licencing/ out-licensing process
- Actively pursuing strategic alliances with new and existing business partners.
TriOn Pharma is seeking to rapidly expand its product portfolio in the UK and Europe. Our business development activities are focused on brandedprescription &generic products and Medical Devices (CE marked, all classes) that are in late-stage development, currently approved and commercialized outside the UK, or approved in the UK but falling outside the license holder’s business focus. We will consider in-licensing, acquisition, distribution, co-promotion, out-licencing and other partnering opportunities.
Therapeutic categories of primary interest for proprietary products include Dermatology, Ophthalmology,Respiratory, Infectious disease, women's health and urology as well as other opportunities outside of these areas.
For partnering enquiries please contact us.
TriOn Pharma is working to expand its global strategic marketing partnerships for the Brands developedin the UK. Explore our full line of branded&generic products along with Medical Devices in our product list.
If you would be interested in taking one of our products, please contact us to discuss partnering enquiries.